EDF Invest Portfolio
EDF Invest currently manages a portfolio of unlisted resilient assets of c.9 billion euros and is targeting 10 to 12 billion euros in equity in the coming years.
In a minority investment approach alongside trusted partners, EDF Invest is committed to various promising and sustainable sectors over a long-term horizon. We have a diversified portfolio as in asset class than in geographic location: Infrastructure, Real Estate and Investment Funds.
In addition, our dedicated team is on constant watch to anticipate changes that could represent investment opportunities in promising sectors.
EDF Invest owns infrastructure assets on three of the five continents.
- Sectors: Transportation, telecommunications, conventional and renewable energies
- Geography: OECD Investment Grade countries and across the world
EDF Invest manages Real Estate assets in Europe.
- Sectors: Offices, healthcare, logistics
- Geography: Euro zone
EDF Invest is involved in investment funds in co-investment with the Infrastructure and Real Estate teams of our branch.
- Sectors: Yield and growth, secondary, debt (Senior, Unitranche, Mezzanine), LBO, Venture Capital
- Geography: European and OECD countries